NOTICE OF VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
1. You are responsible to ensure your systems are compatible with our technology or the technology of our Online Conferencing Platform prior to registering for the conference.
2. When you participate in IMPACT2022, you will be participating in an event where photography, video and audio recording may occur.
3. By participating in IMPACT2022, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, webcasts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on web sites, or for any other purpose(s) that the School of Hotel and Tourism Management of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, and Hospitality and Tourism Research Centre deem fit to use.
4. In addition, IMPACT2022 will be monitored for unauthorised recording. By attending the conference, you agree not to record any parts of the presentation. If you attempt to use a recording device, you consent to your immediate removal from the premises and forfeiture of the device.
5. IMPACT2022 is not liable or responsible for any technical issues which may arise as a result of your failure to ensure the compatibility of our technology with your systems.
6. We are not liable or responsible for any delay, disruption or disturbance in the operation of the internet or problems caused by your internet service provider, online conferencing platform “Zoom” or for any telecommunications failures which are beyond our control.